Talent acquisition and development program
Time to make a difference!
APM Terminals Poti (Poti Sea Port Corporation) is part of A.P. Moller - Maersk Group and operates Georgia`s biggest multi-purpose port, handling amongst others dry and liquid bulk, ferries as well as containers, and also has the responsibility for all related marine services. It serves the Georgian market as well as Azerbaijan, Armenia and the wider Central Asian market.
For more information, please visit the web page.
With the aim of supporting local talent development and preparing professionals with international expertise and experience, APM Terminals Poti announces Talent acquisition and development program - InPort that is aimed at identifying and developing high potential talents with functional knowledge, right attitude and learning capabilities.
If you are a development-oriented talented individual and you are willing to build a successful career InPort is the best opportunity for you - an intensive skills development program that is based on on-the-job trainings managed at Poti Sea Port.
Program Venue - Poti
The program is consisted of 4 months of practical assignments and is aimed at supporting participants to acquire necessary skillset for successful professional/technical careers. Successful candidates are
- Comprehensive learning process to develop business mind and organizational skills
- Support in revealing genuine professional interests and strengths and developing them effectively
- Challenges and opportunities to explore the entire Port industry
- Practical exposure to different high-impact experiences
- Being part of an atmosphere with a major focus on job safety, health and environment
- Interaction with Speak-Up work culture that is based on diversity & inclusion principles and our corporate values in the fast-paced, growing environment
- Preparation for real career opportunities
We are looking for the graduates from the following areas:
- Business Management
- Social and Natural Sciences
- Development-orientation, curiosity and agility
- High sense of responsibility, being organised and action-oriented, energized
- Proactiveness and resilience
- Motivation and openness to innovations
- Maximum match with competitive performance culture - critical thinking, goal-orientation, upright communication, teamwork
- Basic technical/professional skills, including numerical/analytical
- English Proficiency
- Computer Proficiency
The participants will be provided with competitive benefits package during the entire program during practical assignment in the Port:
- Monthly scholarship - 600 GEL (gross)
- Health & accident insurance
- Port canteen meal voucher
- Accommodation, if needed
Recognition, respect, and support of diversity is an integral part of Maersk culture. Such culture creates an inclusive work environment, encourages different ideas, and seeks innovative ways of working. We create a fair environment for employees, and we believe that safeguarding gender balance in our industry will greatly benefit both the company and the community in which we operate.
If you want to join us in this exciting talent journey, please send your resume and cover letter in English to the email email@example.com and indicate "InPort" in the email subject.
The deadline for submitting the application is July 10, 2022.
APM Terminals Poti has been implementing the InPort Program since 2017 and 33 interns have been employed at the company.
Creating an APMTerminals.com account allows you to:
- Subscribe to our Global or Terminal Newsletters
- Set up Terminal Alerts (SMS or Email)
- Save import containers to your Container Watchlist and set up container Email Notifications
- Use our integrated Truck Appointment System - limited terminals
- Request additional services online - limited terminals
Something went wrong with your account
Something went wrong…