- Always remain in the cab of the truck or vehicle with the seat belt on.
- Exit of Truck/Vehicle is only allowed in the check areas or parking areas with the engine off.
- Wear high visibility helmet, footwear and clothing.
- In the verification area remove or place depending on the direction the twistlocks that engage the container to the chassis.
- Maximum speed allowed 20 km / hour.
- Access to the terminal is prohibited under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- The use of electronic devices while driving inside the terminal is not allowed.
- Access to the terminal with passengers is not allowed.
- The use of the License plate is obligatory, according to the transit regulations of Guatemala.
- Follow the authorized route, respect traffic rules, and horizontal and vertical signalling.
Terminal Safety Rules
With an APM Terminals Dashboard account you can:
- Receive operational alerts via email or SMS
- Save searched containers in your dashboard for easier tracking
- Personalise the information you want to display for T&T searches