Qingdao Qianwan United Container Terminal
The Qingdao Qianwan United Container Terminal Co., Ltd., (QQCTU) provides container loading and unloading, vehicle import and export and other large cargo handling, transit, storage, disassembly and assembly, transportation, warehousing and other related logistics business.
With a maximum water depth of 20m, the terminal can handle the world's largest container ships with loads of up to 24,000 TEU. It uses the most advanced terminal production management system SPARCS, TMS and wireless terminal technology.
Equipment & Facilities
- Berths: 9
- Quay: 3,163m
- Draft at berth: 20 m
- Yard area: 2.1 million square meters
QQCTU was established on December 18, 2009 as a joint venture between Qingdao Port Group, China Merchants Group, Dubai Global, APM Terminals (9%), and Pan Asia.
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)