APM Terminals Romania Inland Services offers a complete one-stop-shop inter-modal service to satisfy the needs of its customers. It offers comprehensive multimodal transport solutions and operations management.
Streamlined procedures and customized IT systems ensure the smooth operation of its container depot services, transportation services, handling OOG project cargo, CFS activities and ensure the efficient use /maintenance of equipment and flow of containers.
All facilities are 100% theft-free, safe and secure zones, and our service standards are a benchmark for the industry. We have video surveillance of the entire facility. Storage perimeter is fully enclosed and security is provided by a specialist company.
- Technical and physical inspection of containers at departure/arrival to/from terminal
- Customs documentation
- Container inspection, Pre-Trip Inspection, Safety Seals
- Container storage, repair, welding, cleaning, disinfection and washing
- Reefer plugs and monitoring
- Stuffing and stripping
- Handling OOG cargo from container to truck and from truck to container
- Container transport into the free zone area, with own means of transportation
- Garments on Hangers (GOH) preparation
Why choose Inland Services Romania?
- All trucks monitored via GPS
- Container storage area of 27,680 sqm
- Stripping and stuffing area of 6000 sqm
- Dedicated Intermodal Customer Services Department
- Access to railway infrastructure
- All information required by the shipping line is transmitted via email or EDI
- Complete end-to-end service that includes pick-up and drop-off either within or outside the Port area
- All necessary equipment is available to monitor and regulate temperatures of reefer containers and ensure maintenance of optimal temperatures as per set recommendations