Safety instructions for truckers entering the terminal:
- When entering the terminal, do not leave the security area.
- All unauthorized traffic at the terminal is forbidden, unless special permission has been obtained from the security officer.
- The driver must ensure that the twist locks are unlocked before servicing in the grid. On driving into the grid, the driver must not remain in the cabin, but, after having entered the data, should stay in front of the lorries in the security zone.
- Lorries may only be driven in the area for the purpose of collecting and delivering containers, and this must proceed inside the marked driveway and the grids. Within the area a maximum speed limit of 30 km/h applies.
- Passengers/co-drivers are not allowed on trucks.