Founded in 2010, the Logistika Terminal is an inland container facility in the Port of St Petersburg. It was the first dry port in Russia.
The Logistika-Terminal is located 17 km from APM Terminal’s First Container Terminal located in the Shushary industrial area. It offers convenient motor/railroad approaches and direct access to the Moscow – St Petersburg highway (M10). The two terminals have an integrated IT system. The Pushkinsky customs point is located at the terminal.
The Logistika-Terminal provides a full range of container handling services including large consignment storage and container train dispatching.
- Total area 90 ha;
- Yard storage capacity (laden) 10,000 TEU;
- Container depot capacity (empty) 4,500 TEU;
- Container freight station (CFS)
- Reefer storage capacity 50 plugs;
- Covered warehouse (A class) 10,500 m²;
- Covered warehouse 6,000 m²;
- Throughput capacity 200,000 TEU per year;
- Railways 1,029 m;
- Rail track with covered platform for 10 railcars.
- 4 RTG cranes
- 4 reachstackers
- 2 terminal trucks
- 16 loaders