The Yanino Logistics Park provides a full range of container and cargo storage and handling, transshipment, direct intermodal rail and sea shipping, and cargo railway shipping services. The terminal has 120 reefer plugs to connect and service reefer containers.
It is located 1.5 km the Saint Petersburg ring road. The hub offers direct rail and road connections to terminals in the Port of Saint Petersburg as well as a roads link to APM Terminals’ Moby Dik terminal in Kronstadt.
The hub’s rail network links to the Russian Railways' main routes through Zanevsky Post station. The premises have immediate access to Koltushskoye Highway and thus easy access to the main national roads through the Saint Petersburg Ring Road.
- Site area: 51.2 ha.
- Container yard: – 12 ha.
- Container yard capacity: 10,000 TEUs.
- Container yard rail tracks: 2 x 613 meters long
- Inland bonded storage warehouse: 12,961 m2
- On site Baltic Customs post
- 3 reach stackers with a capacity of 45 tons
- 1 reach stacker for handling empty containers with a capacity of 8 tons
- Terminal Trucks – 2 x Terberg RT222
- 2 Rubber-tyred gantry crane (RTG) with a capacity of up to 50 tons
- 11 forklift trucks of various capacity up to 16 tonnes
Licences and Certificates
- Russian Ministry of Transport and the Federal Transport Authority licence for handling operations with hazardous cargo by rail
- Federal Environmental, Engineering and Nuclear Authority licence to handle explosive and flammable substances
- Veterinary certificate for licence to operate in the C class warehouse issued by the State Veterinary Authority of the Leningrad Region
- Inspection authority for the repairs yard for high-capacity sea containers from the Russian Marine Register of Shipping