All of our terminals have specialist teams and equipment ready to load and unload your Out-of-Gauge or Break Bulk Cargo. To ensure your valuable cargo always remains safe, we only use highly trained and experienced operators, and suitable equipment. We also have facilities to store these types of cargo if required.
With Out-of-Gauge Cargo, the dimensions of the cargo exceed the flat rack or open top container by length, width or height, but a container can still be used. Out of Gauge cargo includes things like propellers, flanges or trucks.
Break Bulk significantly exceeds the size and/or weight of a standard container and is therefore handled as non-unitised cargo and normally placed on a bed of flat racks with a large number of lashing points. Beak Bulk cargo includes things like yachts, masts, industrial machines or train carriages.
At a glance
- We take care of special transit permits and customs clearance
- Specialised equipment and experienced stevedoring teams
- Book direct for better value
- We’ll help find the most cost-effective solution
- Strategic intermodal connections
- Warehousing and storage offered for OOG and Break Bulk