Our state-of-the-art CFSs use the latest technologies such as Radio Frequency Identification and a Token Management System, giving us preferred service provider status.
APM Terminals Inland Services South Asia
APM Terminals Inland Services South Asia is a diversified, integrated solutions provider. It offers an integrated network of Container Freight Stations (CFS) with more than 240,000 of bonded yard area. Read more
View the real-time status of your container or multiple containers.
Garment-on-Hanger service delivers speed and efficiency in India's retail garment industry
A specialised service that allows clothing manufacturers to ship garments on hangers, has helped APM Terminals Inland Services' Indian container services division, cater to leading global apparel brands.Read more
APM Terminals Inland Services receives Environmental Clearance for handling hazardous chemicals – a first for an ICD in IndiaRead more
Customers to benefit from Authorized Economic Operator certification in India
This month APM Terminals India Pvt. Ltd became one of India’s first Inland Service providers to receive the internationally recognized security standard, Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) from the World Customs Organization.Read more
Our integrated cold chain facilities and services are designed for maximum efficiency, security and reliability. They include blast freezers, chillers, cooling chambers, temperature-controlled dock area and ante room.
Our container facilities include paved yards, covered workshops equipped with advanced equipment and state-of-the-art container handling equipment (CHEs). We have a strategic association with Starcool spare parts for faster reefer repairs.
- Located in Ponneri, spread over 10,000 sq. meters, the cold chain solutions facility is the first-of-its-kind in South India.
- The state-of-the-art Chennai CFS is strategically located north of Chennai with a vision to cater to Chennai Port, Kamarajar (Ennore)Port and upcoming ports like Kattupalli.
- APM Terminals Inland Services Pune Inland Container Depot (ICD) is strategically located in MIDC, Chakan, 30 kms from Pune, 150 kms from Mumbai and 120 kms from Nashik via the highway.
- Strategically located around 9 kms from the port and outside the SEZ, APM Terminals Inland Services offers a one-stop integrated solution to the export import customers and stakeholders in the region of Mundra.
- Star Track Terminals is an Inland Container Depot and is a joint venture between APM Terminals Inland Services and Container Corporation of India.
- We are operating out of APM Terminals Gujarat Pipavav Port's empty yard on a repair workshop model delivering service excellence to its customers.
With an APM Terminals Dashboard account you can:
- Receive operational alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Personalise the information you want to display for T&T searches