APM Terminals Tangier is a leading terminal operator in Morocco, with direct services to 170 ports in 67 countries all around the world, and minimum deviation from the main shipping lane. It is the third busiest container port in Africa.
The facility is strategically located in the southern straits of Gibraltar, through which over 200 cargo vessels pass daily, carrying global trade between Asia, Europe, Africa and Americas. It offers direct motorway access to Morocco’s hinterland.
APM Terminals Tangier celebrated its 10th birthday in July 2017. Today, it is recognized as a strong business partner, socially engaged with its local communities.
The company works with liners, business leaders, government and local authorities, as well as the entire supply chain to excel in Morocco’s development and sustain global development ambitions.
- ISO27001 (Information Security Management System)
- IRSE Label (delivered by CGEM, based on ISO 26000)
At a glance
✔ Berth depth: >16m
✔ TEU/Annum: 2.4m
✔ Employees: 800
✔ Investment: EUR 140m
✔ Concession: Expires 2035
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)