We collect and hold a stock of empty containers in our depot for shipping lines and release them as required. This requires a number of integrated services, including:
- Safely and efficiently offloading and stacking containers through the use of specialist container handling equipment
- Ensuring that the correct stock level for different sizes and types of containers is maintained
- Electronically updating container movements in the shipping line’s systems.
- Cleaning containers and performing maintenance where needed
- Verifying bookings to release containers to transporters and distribute seals
- Reefer Monitoring and pre-trip inspection outside and inside the port
- Port assistance including physical check and temperature follow up, plugin and unplugin containers
- Emergency Reefer Intervention
- Genset (3 Genset) available in Tunis and Sfax for high sensitive cargo. We handle also mounting and Dismounting Genset
- Reefer Cold Storage and Plugin. Reefer rack with 20 plugs available.
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)