APM Terminals Japan’s CEO joins panellists at international Maritime SheEO conference
Maritime SheEO is an international organization established in 2001, with the aim of fostering the next generation of female leaders in the maritime industry. Among other things, its focus is on leadership, innovation and entrepreneurship.
In November 2020, the first international conference on gender equality was held in the maritime industry with more than 1,600 participants from 77 countries. This year, the conference and workshops took place online on November 25.
APM Terminals Japan’s CEO, Sakura Kuma joined panellists on the stage for three workshops
- Women who were first (in maritime industry)
- Diversity at the port
- Connectivity and data integration
She actively promoted the participation of women in the industry and engaged in lively discussions with participants on digitalization and autonomation at ports and in the supply chain.
Photo courtesy of: https://maritimesheeo.com
Creating an APMTerminals.com account allows you to:
- Subscribe to our Global or Terminal Newsletters
- Set up Terminal Alerts (SMS or Email)
- Save import containers to your Container Watchlist and set up container Email Notifications
- Use our integrated Truck Appointment System - limited terminals
- Request additional services online - limited terminals
Something went wrong with your account
Something went wrong…