Khalifa Bin Salman Port’s (KBSP) strategic location in the middle of the Arabian Gulf, together with its deep-water berths and approach channel enable it to accept the largest container vessels.
- 13 km from Bahrain Int’l Airport and linked to Mina Salman, the old port
- 18 km from Dragon City Bahrain
- Access to Saudi Arabia via King Fahad Causeway (25km drive)
- Khalifa Bin Salman Port is Strategically located near Industrial Wharf
In addition to catering to the local trade in Bahrain, APM Terminals Bahrain is ideally positioned to serve as an alternative gateway for the upper gulf. With consistent and reliable operations, and a 50% utilization rate with scope for further plug and play expansion, it offers ample spare capacity.
Through a sea-carriage option, the Ports customs-bonded facility offers a solution that allows for storage, if required, followed by prompt customs clearance and onward dispatch by road using the Saudi-Bahrain causeway.
Sea-to-Air logistics hub
In December 2021, a new Global Sea-to-Air Hub, a multimodal logistics hub connecting Bahrain International Airport and Khalifa Bin Salman Port (KBSP), operated by APM Terminals.
The hub’s use of cutting-edge technology has streamlined clearance procedures to such an extent that it offers a two-hour end-to-end bonded lead time for all containers transiting between the airport and KBSP, meaning products can be with customers in half the time and at 40% of the cost.
Crear una cuenta de APMTerminals.com le permite:
- Suscríbase a nuestros boletines globales o terminales
- Configurar alertas de terminal (SMS o correo electrónico)
- Guarde los contenedores de importación en su lista de seguimiento de contenedores y configure las notificaciones por correo electrónico de contenedores
- Utilice nuestro sistema integrado de citas para camiones: terminales limitadas
- Solicite servicios adicionales en línea - terminales limitadas
Algo salió mal con tu cuenta
Algo salió mal...