World’s largest container ship calls APM Terminals Algeciras
APM Terminals Algeciras once again provides service to a giant of the sea. MSC Loreto, the new largest container ship in the world, docked on 5 June 2023 at around 13:30 at the Juan Carlos I quay.
The vessel is 399.99 metres long and 61.3 metres wide and has a capacity for 24,346 TEU. The vessel arrived in Algeciras from the port of Felixtowe for a 18-hour call with three cranes, 1550 movements planned, of which 328 are for unloading and 1219 are for loading.
Once operations are completed the MSC Loreto will depart for Tangier and from there to the Suez Canal bound for Singapore.
Creating an APMTerminals.com account allows you to:
- Subscribe to our Global or Terminal Newsletters
- Set up Terminal Alerts (SMS or Email)
- Save import containers to your Container Watchlist and set up container Email Notifications
- Use our integrated Truck Appointment System - limited terminals
- Request additional services online - limited terminals
Something went wrong with your account
Something went wrong…