Increase of THC and other landside charges
Dear Esteemed Customer,
Happy New Year from APM Terminals, Apapa to you. We deeply appreciate your ongoing support. Your trust has been crucial to our success.
In reference to the advisory sent on December 1, 2023, this is a reminder that the tariff adjustment took effect on Monday January 1, 2024.
This tariff adjustment will only apply to freshly discharged containers from January 1, 2024. However, APM Terminals will offer customers till January 31, 2024, to take delivery of containers discharged before January 1, 2024, at the old rate, after which the new rates will apply.
We encourage you to take advantage of this window to take delivery of containers discharged before January 1, 2024, so that you can enjoy the old rates.
Our latest tariffs are available here on our tariffs page.
We value your continued cooperation and look forward to a more beneficial growth and business collaborations in this new year.
APM Terminals’ Customer Care Team
Creating an APMTerminals.com account allows you to:
- Subscribe to our Global or Terminal Newsletters
- Set up Terminal Alerts (SMS or Email)
- Save import containers to your Container Watchlist and set up container Email Notifications
- Use our integrated Truck Appointment System - limited terminals
- Request additional services online - limited terminals
Something went wrong with your account
Something went wrong…