- View vessel arrivals and departures up to one week in advance
North Sea Terminal Bremerhaven
Located on the North Sea coast in Germany, North Sea Terminal Bremerhaven (NTB) links Bremerhaven with more than 130 ports worldwide. The Terminal has excellent connections to the European hinterland, the Baltic States and Scandinavia through feeder services, dedicated rail services and direct access to European highways. Read more...
- Rail Terminal Bremerhaven GmbH (RTB) was founded in 2008 and commenced operations on the CT (Combined Transport) system at Container Terminal IV in Bremerhaven in January 2010.
We achieved Authorised Economic Operator (AEO) status from the World Customs Organisation in 2008. This recognises the terminal as a secure and safe business partner, which works closely with Customs and other government authorities.
Creating an APMTerminals.com account allows you to:
- Subscribe to our Global or Terminal Newsletters
- Set up Terminal Alerts (SMS or Email)
- Save import containers to your Container Watchlist and set up container Email Notifications
- Use our integrated Truck Appointment System - limited terminals
- Request additional services online - limited terminals
Something went wrong with your account
Something went wrong…