APM Terminals Callao
APM Terminals Callao is the operator of the North Multipurpose Terminal of the Port of Callao, the largest in Peru and on the west coast of the South American Pacific. On July 1, 2011, the first commercial unloading was made, since then, we have been working for ten years to benefit the foreign port trade. The terminal operates 365 days per year.
The North Terminal of the Port of Callao is a multipurpose maritime terminal, prepared for the handling of containerized cargo, break bulk, solid bulk, RoRo and bulk cargo. APM Terminals Callao has a national market share of approximately 40% in containerized cargo and 70% in general cargo, excluding minerals. It also has facilities for tourist cruises and receiving passengers.
Why choose APM Terminals Callao?
- New conveyor belts enable faster movement (e.g. 1200 tons per hour for grains compared to 300-400 tons on average at competitors.
- 16 Meter draft enables operations of large vessels compared to 14 meters at competition.
- New STS Post Panamax cranes efficiently handling 30 GMPH.
- Efficient yard operations and a Truck Turn Time of 21 minutes.
- On-dock facility handling storage, customs clearance and additional services.
- Automated gates and continuous logistics optimization, ensuring all containers for the same customers are located strategically, making cargo pick up easier and faster.
- Dedicated customer service team to provide fast and reliable inquiry handling.
- 6-10 Days track record for resolving claims by appointing a dedicated focal point for all customers.
- Providing the best security, ensuring cargo is kept safe
We connect Peru with the world, facilitating the growth of foreign trade from the first multipurpose port in the country, investing in infrastructure and developing our people.
Improve the lives of Peruvians by promoting the country's trade with the world.
- Constant care - Take care of today and actively prepare for tomorrow.
- Humbleness - Listen, learn, share and give space to others.
- Uprightness - Our word is our bond.
- Our employees - The right work environment for the right people
- Our name - The sum of our values put into practice.
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)