Help desk at Port Entry closed from November 30th
Due to several digitalized and automated solutions, the need for Port Entry has decreased. On November 30, we will close our helpdesk at Port Entry and look forward to helping you via email and phone instead. Processes previously handled at Port Entry will be handled as follows:
- Customs declarations and other documents can be emailed to us at email@example.com
- Safety Induction for truck drivers is still available at Port Entry.
- All questions regarding pass cards and PIN-codes are handled by Avarn at Port Entry. This includes applying for and collecting permanent cards, registering and updating PIN-codes.
Opening hours at Avarn are weekdays 5:30 – 23:30, weekends 8:00 – 16:00.
- For questions regarding visit codes, we advise all drivers to contact their trucking company at first hand. Trucking companies can register for an account and manage their appointments to APM Terminals via TermPoint.
Terminal alerts provide you with real-time, personalised operational updates via SMS or email.
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)