Safety comes first at APM Terminals Gothenburg! This goes for all parts of our business including you as a visitor to our terminal. A Safety Induction is therefore a compulsory e- learning program for drivers, suppliers and other visitors, prior to entering the terminal. This ensures that all individuals inside the terminal feel safe and secure and respect the safety regulations.
The Safety Induction can be completed using our Visitor HSSE app on your mobile device, online or at Port Entry where you collect your pass card for terminal access.
Instructions for completing the HSSE Induction
To complete safety induction, download Visitor HSSE app on your mobile or click on the web version (see links in the box on this page). All information is handled in compliance with data protection and privacy regulations (GDPR).
- Enter using your passport/identification number
- Select APM Terminals Gothenburg and click LOGIN.
- Select the category and provide the required information.
- Complete the safety induction by watching the video and taking the test.
Contractors working in our terminal or workers visiting production areas etc., may be required to complete specific trainings. Your contact person at the terminal will arrange this.
Tel: +46 31 368 75 68
Tel: +46 31 368 75 66
For Customer support
Tel: +46 010 122 27 00
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)