Dangerous goods may not be stored within the Port of Gothenburg area including APM Terminals Gothenburg AB; they may be handled only as part of their transportation. General requirements related to dangerous goods in the Port of Gothenburg can be found on the Port of Gothenburg website.
Limited time in terminal
Depending on class, the allowed time in terminal is limited as below:
Dangerous goods declarations
Dangerous goods declarations should be emailed to email@example.com before the container is delivered to the terminal. The mail must include Dangerous Goods Declaration and Container number.
If you have announced a larger number of simultaneous devices (>20) with the same UN number, we require pre-announcement by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org a week prior to arrival. This enables us to prepare the terminal in advance. Such amounts need to be accepted by the terminal. The following information is required:
- Date when the dangerous goods will arrive at the terminal
- Amount of containers
- Primary and eventual secondary classes as well as UN no
- Date when the dangerous goods will departure from the terminal
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)