Terminal tariffs updated effective July 21
This notice is to inform you that we have updated our APM Terminals Tariff effective July 21st, 2022. There are increases to various sections frequently used or referred to by the trucking community such as:
- Section 810 Safety, we have added separate rates for drivers loitering/idling on terminal and pressing the e-stop button in a Truck Exchange Lange when no emergency is present or occurring
- Section 855 Pre-Mount Containers
- Section 878 Appointment Exemption Fee
- Section 960 Peel Off Services
- Section 961 Shipper Owned Chassis – Reefer Cargo Transactions
You can view the updated tariff now by visiting https://www.apmterminals.com/tariffs.
If you have questions relating to the tariff, please feel free to contact me.
APM Terminals Los Angeles
With an APMTerminals.com account you can:
- Receive Terminal Alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Manage Truck Appointments (specific terminals)
- Request additional services (specific terminals)