Common reasons for driver’s being rejected
Dear Drayage Community,
Friendly reminder to please make sure appointments are updated prior to arrival. Drivers can utilize the Termpoint App found in your mobile device’s app store (Apple and Google) to help verify information is correct prior to approaching the gate complex. Information must be correct PRIOR to passing the security checkpoint and entering the facility.
Common issues that result in drivers being rejected are below:
- Appointment missing required information (such as driver tag) or has incorrect information
- Incorrect Empty Container Number
- No appointment number
- Driver arriving outside the appointment window grace periods (too early or too late)
- Empty Line not being received (remember this could have adjusted from the time of appointment creation)
- No or Bad RFID Number
- Overweight Container
We hope this information is useful and if you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care Team.
Pier400TroubleResolution@apmterminals.com / 310-221-4395
Terminal alerts provide you with real-time, personalised operational updates via SMS or email.
Creating an APMTerminals.com account allows you to:
- Subscribe to our Global or Terminal Newsletters
- Set up Terminal Alerts (SMS or Email)
- Save import containers to your Container Watchlist and set up container Email Notifications
- Use our integrated Truck Appointment System - limited terminals
- Request additional services online - limited terminals
Something went wrong with your account
Something went wrong…