February 24 2022
Digitalization & Process Improvements update
Dear valued Customer,
Compliments and wishing you a productive week ahead.
We want to extend our appreciation for the collaboration as we continue to improve services rendered to you through our digital processes.
As you are aware, there has been some changes in our processes as of February 1, 2022 as seen below.
Please be reminded that the ongoing period of sensitization and flexibility requested by some customers, ends on February 28, 2022, and as of March 1, 2022, all processes will be fully rolled out; and we will still be available to support you.
Therefore, kindly take note of these improvements and be guided accordingly.
APM Terminals Liberia will implement the following changes to the processes at the Billing section at one stop shop (OSS) to improve and speed up service delivery and document processing:
- Stamping of invoices, receipts and permits will be discontinued – going forward, your original invoices and receipts will be sent to your online account on the customer portal where you can get it and print a copy if you need to.
- Scanning of bank deposit slips and invoice for cashier receipts will be discontinued – our finance team will use details in the data from real time deposits in our account to issue the receipts directly to your online account on the customer portal where you can get it and print it out if you need to.
- Declarant billing on behalf of consignee will be discontinued – this will help to speed up and reduce complication in the process as declarants are not in the system. Using a declarant account to bill will lead to invoices and receipts not going to actual customer account.
- Broker booking truck appointment for consignee only with written authorization
- Issue resolution – all customer interaction with APM Terminals Liberia including issues, inquiries, requests, follow up, challenges, etc. should be directed to our APM Terminals Liberia Customercare team email: email@example.com for swift/timely redress and resolution through our case management process. Follow up calls for urgent issues can be made to +231777014333