July 08 2021
Tenders announced for repairs to Gujarat Pipavav Port following Cyclone Tauktae
APM Terminals Pipavav (Gujarat Pipavav Port Limited - GPPL) have made the following public tenders available for work to repair damage recently caused by Cyclone Tauktae. Due to the urgent nature of this work, to ensure continuity of business at the Port, the deadline for submissions is July 15, 2021.
GPPL follows the tender process in line with its own internal policies, and adheres to rules and regulations of the highest standards to accomplish project milestones within shortest possible time with better Governance and Transparency.
Overview of Tenders
- RFQ - Railway line changeover point area lighting work
- Repairs of cyclone damage Port boundary wall from Gate no.2 To 220KV sub station
- Repairs of cyclone damaged chain link fencing at new custom gate to NYK buffer yard
- Repairs of cyclone damaged chain link fencing at Club house & colony area
- Wooden Flooring Rebo Wood Heeva Species - 77mm system
Find detailed descriptions and tender procedures on our Procurement Page.