APM Terminals Pipavav sets new record for vehicle handling by rail
GPPL [APM Terminals Pipavav] has further lifted the standard of responsibility and reliability by setting an inward auto rake record at the port. In January, the port unloaded 26 auto NMG [Newly Modified Goods] rakes – the specialized auto carrier used to transport cars by rail.
This is the highest monthly rake ever handled at the port, amounting to 2,602 vehicles. The service supports APM Terminals’ industry-leading decarbonisation ambition and contributes to significant decongestion of commuter road networks.
Creating an APMTerminals.com account allows you to:
- Subscribe to our Global or Terminal Newsletters
- Set up Terminal Alerts (SMS or Email)
- Save import containers to your Container Watchlist and set up container Email Notifications
- Use our integrated Truck Appointment System - limited terminals
- Request additional services online - limited terminals
Something went wrong with your account
Something went wrong…