- Free Zone Information Processing System (FZIPS)
- Vessel Clearance System (VCS)
- Online billing and payments
Port of Tanjung Pelepas
With an annual capacity of 12,500,000 TEU the Port of Tanjung Pelepas (PTP) is Malaysia’s most advanced container terminal. PTP is a joint venture between APM Terminals (30%) and MMC's ports and logistics division. Read more
PTP has 14 linear berths totalling 5.04km. The terminal is equipped with 58 Super Post Panamax cranes, 16 of which have a 24-box outreach catering for the next generation of Triple E size vessels
All businesses that qualify for inclusion in the Pelepas Free Zone benefit from 100% exclusion from customs duties and excise duties associated with importand export of products.
Pilotage is compulsory within the limit of Tanjung. Pelepas Port and the service is provided by PTP round the clock. PTP also provides fresh water and tug services.
With an APM Terminals Dashboard account you can:
- Receive operational alerts via email or SMS
- Save containers to a Watchlist and set up email notifications
- Personalise the information you want to display for T&T searches