New survey shows waiting times at APM Terminals Yokohama reduced to 20 minutes
On the 11th, the Kanagawa Trucking Association / Marine Container Subcommittee announced the results of a survey on the waiting time of marine container vehicles at the Yokohama Port Container Terminal (CT).
The survey was conducted in December 2021 on 10 terminals in the port, and the average waiting time for the entire period was less than 1 hour at 7 terminals. At just 20 minutes, waiting times at Minamihonmoku MC3.4 (APM Terminals Yokohama), which has doubled the number of samples due to the increase in the number of terminals surveyed, is the only terminal less than 30 minutes. The longest is Honmoku D4, which is about 30 minutes longer than the survey results of the same period in 2018.
Creating an APMTerminals.com account allows you to:
- Subscribe to our Global or Terminal Newsletters
- Set up Terminal Alerts (SMS or Email)
- Save import containers to your Container Watchlist and set up container Email Notifications
- Use our integrated Truck Appointment System - limited terminals
- Request additional services online - limited terminals
Something went wrong with your account
Something went wrong…