A friendly reminder to the trucking community:
- 2 restrooms are located on terminal for drayage drivers. The restrooms are located at “trouble” areas: One just past the in-gate area and the second one is just beyond the truck exchange lanes.
- General Instructions - APM Terminals - The Map of our terminal has been in the “Driver Information” area of our website with restrooms identified on that map.
- A driver waiting at a truck exchange lane that is mid-transaction may have an emergency need. A driver can push the button for assistance and make a request. Security will be dispatched to that truck exchange lane.
To reach to our Customer Care Team, contact:
Terminal alerts provide you with real-time, personalised operational updates via SMS or email.
Creating an APMTerminals.com account allows you to:
- Subscribe to our Global or Terminal Newsletters
- Set up Terminal Alerts (SMS or Email)
- Save import containers to your Container Watchlist and set up container Email Notifications
- Use our integrated Truck Appointment System - limited terminals
- Request additional services online - limited terminals
Something went wrong with your account
Something went wrong…