The port has total capacity for storing 27,000 containers, including a customs bonded area. These facilities are complemented by a cement silo, a wheat silo, a wine cellar, storage tanks for hydrocarbons and by-products, and vegetable oil storage tanks.
Pilotage is provided 24 hours a day by the Port Authority. Drinking water and hydrocarbons are provided to ships either alongside (oil pipeline, tanker trucks, etc.) or offshore by tugs. A marine bunkering or ship chandler in the port can provide ships with various commodities and products.
Haulway facilities are available for refitting and repairing vessels up to 700 tonnes. Maintenance and small ship repair are also provided by private yards.
Creating an APMTerminals.com account allows you to:
- Subscribe to our Global or Terminal Newsletters
- Set up Terminal Alerts (SMS or Email)
- Save import containers to your Container Watchlist and set up container Email Notifications
- Use our integrated Truck Appointment System - limited terminals
- Request additional services online - limited terminals
Something went wrong with your account
Something went wrong…