TERMPoint includes features such as a Dashboard showing the status of your appointments, Import Container Watch-list, and the possibility to schedule both Import and Export Appointments simultaneously. A number of features are highlighted below.
- Drivers, please ensure that you do not create/modify/merge any appts after trucker goes through inbound OCR (right when you turn off McLester St. into the facility)
- Please only book the amount of empty return appts. that you need per day.
- We encourage truckers and trucking companies to download the APM Terminals TERMPoint app for iOS or Android on their smartphones. Currently, the app is read-only, but expect many enhancements in the future (see sidebar for download details).
- Advance Slot Profile modification or ASP means that users can now make same day import pickup appointments after 12:00PM. If the import container location has remaining appointment capacity, appointments. for any unit in that respective import pad can be secured up until 3:00PM.
- Please do not create more empty return appts. than you need and always be sure to cancel all unused appts.
A quick summary of daily appointments by status. Drill down to appointments requiring attention.
Schedule Import, Export & Empty Appointment Requests
Conveniently schedule appointment requests for imports, exports and empties via a single screen as TERMPoint prompts for the required information based on selection.
Monitor daily appointment status and use the Advanced Search to organize appointments for the day.
Import Container Watch List
Easily track Import containers and receive notifications when containers are ready for appointment.