On Saturday and Sunday, 27-28 May we will be carrying out a Terminal Operating System update. During this period digital services, such as Track & Trace, Navis and TERMPoint will be affected intermittently. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience. To receive updates via email or SMS, please subscribe to our Terminal Alerts.
Swipe Right for Terminal Navigation
Swipe Left for Global Navigation
The ability to order and pay for a product online in just a few clicks has become today’s norm. Whether we’re at the computer, on a tablet or on a phone. Anytime, anywhere. It’s easy, it’s fast and it’s flexible. Now APM Terminals is starting to make these benefits available to you with online service requests.
For APM Terminals Gothenburg, the following services can currently be requested online. We plan to add additional services in the future.
Follow the steps shown on the screen and you’ll see an instant price estimate on screen during the ordering process or for non-standard services such as break bulk or out of gauge your request will be sent to the terminal and you’ll receive a tailored quote via email.
•Convenient: Prefilled information means you can get a custom quote and order services in just a few clicks.
•Reliable: Check your order history anytime and anywhere.
•Flexible: Revise and cancel services yourself, via APMTerminals.com, for optimal flexibility. In the future, you’ll also be able to follow the status of your order and see when it has been actioned.
•Easy: One apmterminals.com account to access all online tools on apmterminals.com, including Online Service Requests
How does it work?
To speed up the Service Request process we’ll pre-fill some of your information. You’ll need to use your apmterminals.com account. If you don’t already have an account for apmterminals.com create one here.
- If you know which service you want to order, visit Additional Service Requests under Dashboard in the menu. You’ll be prompted to login.
- If you first want to learn more about a service or check the procedure before ordering, select a service under Services in the menu. Once you’re ready to order, simply click the Request Service button. You’ll be prompted to login.
- Choose the service and the number of times (quantity) you require a service. It’s possible to order multiple services at the same time by clicking the ‘Add another service’ button.
Your service will be added to your Service Request overview. If you select the tab ‘Requires Details’ you’ll see a list of service requests waiting for further details. To continue, click the ‘Add Details’ next to each service request and follow the prompts. Once completed click Send Request.
- Your service request has now been sent to the terminal and they’ll contact you by email with a final quote or confirmation to go ahead as soon as possible.
- To finalise your service order, simply reply to the email.
To check the status of your service requests, visit Additional Service Requests under Dashboard in your terminal website menu. The table has four tabs to help you find requests at different stages of the process.
•The first tab ‘All Requests’ shows all requests regardless of their status.
• The second tab ‘ Requires Details’ show orders that need further information to continue the request.
• The third tab ‘Ready to send’ shows orders with the required information, but that have not yet been sent to the terminal.
• The last tab shows ‘Sent Requests’. This means the terminal has received a request and will send confirmation via email.
-Find the request you wish to edit or cancel on the Sent Requests tab and click the edit or cancel icon on the left of the request.
-Follow the instructions on screen
-You will receive a confirmation email from the terminal that the request has been cancelled. Note that requests cannot be cancelled if they have already been actioned.
- Please check that you have added any missing information and submitted your request. Your Service Request should be showing on the Sent Requests tab.
- Check your spam folder if you have one.
- If neither of these resolve the issue, please contact the terminal by clicking the contact icon next to your service request.
Initially you’ll be able send Service Requests via the website. We’ll be regularly adding this option to a growing number of services. In the future we’ll be adding the option for online payments and the ability to track your Service Requests in real-time, without the need for email interaction with the terminal.